Due to COVID-19, USPS guaranteed shipping transit times have been extended for all services. Delays may occur and are outside of our control.
How and when will my order ship?
All products are shipped from our store via USPS. Orders are shipped within 24-48 hours of order date and you will receive a tracking number once your item has shipped.
- Please make sure you are shipping to a secure location. We are not responsible for stolen packages.
- Please note that if you do not enter the correct billing address that is on file with your bank, we will not ship your order until further verification is obtained. This is to prevent credit card fraud and protect us and our customers.
- We are not responsible for packages once they have been delivered to your mailbox or left at your address. Please make sure you are shipping to a secure location or upgrade to priority mail shipping.
My tracking has not updated. What can be done?
Please note that shipping providers are also taking longer to scan and deliver packages during this time. We ask that you allow 48 hours for your tracking information to update.
Shipping Rates & Tracking
- For orders 0lb.-5lb., we offer a flat rate shipping option of $4.90
- For orders 5lb.-70lb., we offer a flat rate shipping option of $19.90
- Any order $100 or more, qualifies for free shipping. Please note that the $5 shipping cost and taxes does not contribute to the $100 or more free shipping option.
- For orders 0lb.-1lb., we offer a flat rate shipping option of $6.90
- For orders 1lb.-5lb., we offer a flat rate shipping option of $9.90
Orders are shipped within 24-48 hours of order date and you will receive a tracking number once your item is shipped.
You may upgrade to Priority Mail with package insurance. These packages are processed the same day if order is placed before 1:00 PM CST. These packages should arrive in 2-3 business days from the USPS, but delivery times are not guaranteed.
Lost or Stolen Packages:
We are not responsible for lost or stolen packages while in transit. All USPS tracking inquiries should be directed to USPS customer service.